The web is nice – till it is not. And generally the free alternate wants to be dialed again a bit, particularly when it comes to that one troll who will not appear to go away you alone. On YouTube, one of the simplest ways to deal with this example is obstructing the offending person as a result of it prevents them from having the ability to remark on your content material. While there is not a approach to keep them from viewing your content material altogether, assuming your video is public, it does a minimum of stop additional trolling from that account. Here’s how to block YouTube channel on your laptop or cellular system.
How to block YouTube channels on a pc
This will solely take a minute if you happen to already know the username of the individual you need to block.
1. Go to youtube.com, login if vital, and seek for the account you need to block.
2. Click on their account and toggle over to “About” within the toolbar beneath their channel artwork, often known as a banner (which lives on the high of their channel’s web page).
3. Click the flag on the proper aspect of the web page and choose “Block user.”
4. Choose “Submit.”
You May See : The Ideal YouTube Thumbnail Size & Best Practices
How to block YouTube channels on a cellular system
Blocking users on YouTube is comparatively the identical on cellular as it’s on desktop:
1. Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android and signal into your account, if vital.
2. Tap the search icon on the high of the display screen and enter the title of the person you need to block.
3. When you see their account pop up, faucet it to view their primary account web page.
4. Tap the three dots within the top-right nook of the display screen and choose “Block user.”
So Friends, In this article I have told you about how to block a youtube channel through mobile or computer. I hope you like this article & if you like this article plz share this with friends and siblings as much as possible & I will meet you with another interesting topic.